Claim Jumper Website
I took Happy Meal to LegoLand for the weekend, and after a day at the 2nd happiest place on Earth, it was time to get some snacks.
Since it was a half pound, I ordered it Med, so that the middle would come out right. I also wanted some of that fat to render out.
The Burger Breakdown...
- Grilled not griddled, so the sear was spotty.
- The buttered the hell out of the toasted bun, so if you visit, you should go ahead and apologize to your heart on the way in.
- The ground Chuck was not aged, so that front note of funk was lacking. It was an 80/20 blend at best with a medium grind.
- That bun was nice and squishy, so it had a good mouth feel--it wasn't overly sweet, so it didn't compete with the light touch on the seasonings on the burger meat itself.
- The cheese was a flavorful Tillamook Cheddar.
- They seasoned the exterior, so it had that element working for it.
- The beef was pretty oily, so I fell in love with my napkin all over again.
Burger Review : Not bad--not great, but not bad.