Shockingly, this burger did not suck.
The Burger Breakdown...
- Sear...deep, dark, and rich.
- Seasoning...generous amounts of salt and pepper
- Beef...Angus, and they barely manipulate it when prepping it, so it nice and juicy and has a complex mouth feel when coupled with the hearty sear.
- Bun...not toasted and too large for the burger. I really could do without the oats on the bun. They imparted an unnecessary bitterness. If I wanted bitter, I'd have asked for arugula...vile weed.
- Flavor--in spite of not being properly aged, the burger required no mustard.