Culver City, CA 90232(310) 204-0225
While killing time waiting for the plumber to show up, we got hungry enough to brave a small burger counter in Culver City. It was only a mile from home base, and we had to pass an In 'N' Out to get there.
Tom's #5 was a classic hamburger counter joint--plastic trays with burgers wrapped in paper.
The Burger Breakdown...
- Flat, preformed, burger patty.
- Griddled hard to Well Done
- Thin patties that curled at the edges a little--in spite of that, they remained juicy.
- Not seasoned, but lots of blood and beef flavors, so not all bad news.
- Not greasy.
- The big, moist, seeded bun really worked on this burger--toasted on both sides.
- American cheese, which was just fine. I got the double for 5 bucks--double cheese, so--double awesome.
- Meat to Bun ratio was dead on.
It was a lot like what McDonald's would be like if it didn't.....never mind. Fresh ingredients prepared competently. Completely uninspired, but completely satisfying. Like a dive with a degree of difficulty of two that scored a 9.8. In other words, Tom's #5 served a good, average burger for a fair price. 7 bucks for a big ass, double cheeseburger, a side of fries or rings, and a kiddie pool-sized fountain drink.
Burger Review : Sure, why not?
Post a Comment
Trolling is so 2008.